The term ‘Jayne Gaze Visual Artist’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Jayne Gaze Visual Artist is based in Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Limitation of liability
Jayne Gaze Visual Artist and any other party involved in creating and maintaining the website hereby exclude all and any liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage incurred by:
– Interruption of the operation of the business including, but not limited to, website downtime, postal strikes, Acts of God etc.
– Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website.
– Your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
– Offence caused by or mistakes made in your message, where you have asked us to send an item directly to a third-party recipient.
– Failure of the Royal Mail or other delivery companies to deliver your order, or for damage suffered during the delivery process.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
In no event shall our total aggregate liability to you for all and any damages and/or losses exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the website, purchasing and/or enjoying our products or using the services provided via the website.
Whilst we shall endeavour to ensure that the information and images on the website are true and correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. We may make changes to the material on the website, or to the services, the products and/or the prices described on the website, at any time and without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms above shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and disputes arising in connection with our business shall be subject to the exclusive authority of the English courts.
For delivery costs and terms, please visit the dedicated Delivery page. The cost of delivery will always be shown at checkout.
Returns & Refunds
Please see our Refund and Returns Policy.
Payment must be received in full before the order will be dispatched. We accept payment in Pounds Sterling only, by credit or debit card or by PayPal. Please note that PayPal is currently our chosen credit and debit card processor.
Confirmation of orders
We will send you an email to confirm receipt of your order following the successful authorisation of your payment card or PayPal transaction. We will send a further email to confirm dispatch of your order in due course.
If you do not appear to receive these automatic emails, please check your “spam” filter in case they have been mistakenly identified as junk mail. If you are still unable to find them, please contact us to enquire about the status of your order.
Website privacy & information security policy
By providing personal information, you agree that we may use this information for the operation of the website and the provision of the services and the products to you.
Where you provide information about other people (for example their name, date of birth or address) you also confirm that you have the consent of these people to provide us with that information.